Les dames du pantheon
Latin Quarter, Paris
Located facing the Pantheon, right in the heart of the Latin Quarter,
- 35 Rooms & Suites
- 6 floors, each floor has its own style
- Bar and room service
- Breakfast served in the Bar
- Spa - "Le Boudoir des Dames"
- 10 minutes walk from the Louvre
- A wonderful Honeymoon hotel
- Perfect for discovering Paris
- Concierge Team
- Dog Friendly
The Pantheon is literally in front of the hotel. Originally a church, it became a mausoleum for distinguished citizens, such as Victor Hugo, Marie Curie, Zola, Jean Moulin, and many others.
The view from the dome of the Pantheon is breathtaking, well worth the visit.
Only minutes walk away from the Louvre, the Jardin du Luxembourg and the 6th century Abbey of Saint-Germain-des Prés, Paris's oldest church.
So much history, and the Pantheon is incredible !
Les Dames is full of character, great hotel, great location !
A great base to discover Paris,