An historic Edwardian hotel in the heart of York.
- 207 Rooms & Suites
- The Legacy gastronomic restaurant
- The Rise restaurant
- The 1906 bar
- The Cookery school @ The Grand
- Spa Experience, swimming pool and gym
- Connecting, Family and Single rooms available
- Meeting and Event Spaces
- Perfect for Weddings and Special Events
- Concierge Team
- Dog Friendly
The history of York goes back to Viking times. Mid way between London and Edinburgh, it is the perfect stop on a tour on the UK.
38 amazing museums, including the world famous Railway museum and the Castle museum.
In addition there is the Jorvik viking centre, Cliffords Tower, built by Henry 111 in the 13th century and York Minster.
And not forgetting Bettys Tea rooms, for the perfect afternoon tea.
The Grand is right in the middle of the city, great location !
Being in York is like going back to Victorian & Roman times !
Just feet away from the original Roman walls, WOW !