kimana sanctuary, kenya
An intimate lodge in the heart of Kimana Sanctuary, in the shadow of Kilimanjaro
- 10 tented Suites
- Views of Kilimanjaro from each suite
- Kimana Sanctuary is owned by 844 Masai families
- The sanctuary boasts the highest wildlife density in the region
- unrestricted game viewing
- Private airfield for transfers
Welcome to Angama Amboseli, an intimate lodge in the heart of Kimana Sanctuary. Kenya’s first community-owned conservancy, the Sanctuary is renowned for its lush landscape and remarkable density of wildlife — along with its famed backdrop, Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa. Set within a fever tree forest where some of Africa’s last Super Tuskers roam — elephants with tusks so large they drag along the ground as they walk — Angama Amboseli is a gentle start or finish to any East African safari.
A once in a lifetime experience !
This the Real Africa !
The eye for detail is incredible,